What are your fulfillment challenges?
VeraCore has solutions for your biggest fulfillment & warehousing challenges
Managing a fulfillment operation is extremely complicated; every client is different and their needs change frequently. This presents challenges to every area of your business; challenges that can affect your ability to satisfy client – and can impact your bottom line. With VeraCore you’ll meet these challenges head-on.
The following questions, organized by functional area, will help to identify challenges that VeraCore will help you overcome.
- When a customer’s requirements change, can your account managers easily implement the change themselves or is costly programming required?
- Are your existing clients asking for capabilities your current software simply can’t support?
- Has unscheduled system downtime ever damaged relations with clients?
- Have you walked away from a fulfillment opportunity because you did not have tools required to satisfy the prospect’s requirements?
- Does setting up a new client require programming?
- Are you interested in reducing the time that’s required to get a new client up and running?
- Would you like to streamline your picking and packing workflow to improve accuracy and efficiency?
- Are your shipping clerks manually importing files or keying data into your shipping systems and then manually entering tracking numbers into your fulfillment software?
- Have you deferred implementing barcode technology in your warehouse due to concern over cost or complexity?
- Are your CSR’s manually generating reports and sending them to your clients?
- Are your CSR’s able to easily field questions from clients, or is every call a research project?
- Are managing backorders a source of frustration for your account managers?
- Do your account managers spend a lot of time compiling the billing data required to invoice clients for the work you’ve done?
IT / Systems:
- Are you paying for costly programming to convert order files every time you land a new client or worse, manually converting their order files to a format required by your fulfillment software?
- Does your IT staff have to spend their time maintaining your fulfillment system(s)?
- Would unscheduled system downtime adversely affect your business or that of your clients?
- Would a catastrophe in your data center imperil your business?
- Would having a system configured for High Availability & Disaster recovery help you sleep better?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions; VeraCore can help.
If you’ve answered “Yes” to many of these questions, you should contact us or call right now: 860-721-8929.